Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Personality







First, of all I would like to say '' HELLO'' ^_^ ''Everyone''

          
        I'm Beatrice Anne Tengson Tuco, I was Born on May 8, 1999 at Davao City, I'm still  15 years old, I studied at Manay National High School in San Ignacio, Manay, Davao Oriental.
         
         My Hobbies are: Dancing. Playing Table Tennis, Badminton and Swimming.
 And also My Favorites are:  [ color ]: Blue, yellow @ black   [ subject ]: English,P.E. and Arts   [ fruits ]: Mango @ Grapes   [Movie]: Horror (Tittle: The Grudge)     
 [ song ]: Masayume Chasing And I got A boy 
           I always love my daring and loving mother Ms. Josephine Tengson Tuco, she inspires me the most to how I grow in self -confidence, double the power of accomplishments, and have a sense of innate dignity in pursuit good. As well as my little sister Audrey Bien Tengson Tuco, she loves to play with her friends, responsible and a good personality.  But i don't ever forget my grandparents because i love them the most they always care for me to how i get the best health, in top of physical condition, to have a winning, pleasing @ magnetic personality. I've never doubt that I would be happy for what my Family have given me even though they get angry at me but still I love them from who they are. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment